Finance is the most essential and most necessary part of the enterprise. Keeping the company financially stable is the responsibility of a financial planner. Finance is incredibly critical in industry, as it helps one know how smooth the company is operating, what finances are needed, how the cash flow is, where to invest, and several other factors. For both these reasons, the finance officer is the only person responsible for the company as a whole. But, here, we’re going to address the finance manager roles and duties that are very essential for you to you be aware and let you know what’s needed.
Know the functions and duties of the financial manager and also know the salary of the financial manager in India.
- One of the most important functions of a financial planner is to estimate the resources needed for a company, such as the acquisition of fixed assets, meeting the needs of working capital, etc.
- They would need to know how to collect funds from various markets, such as stock shareholders, debtholders, preference shareholders, banks, mutual deposits and many other sources of their choosing.
- It is also important for the financial planner to know how to assess the capital funds needed and to provide a reasonable balance of long-term and short-term debt and equity.
- They are also responsible for how to take measures to procure capital for your company, which depends not just on raising money but also on several various variables, such as government policy, market trends, preference of investors, etc.
- They need to know how to use the funds of various investments and to make decisions about where to spend.
Everyone would want to know how high the salary of the financial manager in India is as if you’ve been working too hard for it. The average salary of the financial manager in India is approximately 9 lakhs a year. At an early stage, the financial manager will gain about Rs.15,000 per month.
So, these are some of the finance manager roles and duties that you should be aware of, as well as the pay of the financial manager in India accordingly, which is something you should be aware of. We hope you have found this post insightful and helpful.
Keep visiting to know more.